Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

What starts with A??????

"So what does start with A?" "Is that suppose to be funny?" "What kind of name is that?" 

The list of questions go on and on and on. People want to know what exactly my username means.

So to finally answer the burning question that's been on everyone's mind (thats sarcasm ladies & gentlemen lol) 
Drum roll please.......

I start with A :) My name is Amber and Amber starts with A
*and the crowd goes wild! cheers and applause* hehehe jk

I've used the username WhatStartsWithA for what seems like forever and a day.

It all started because I'm horrible at naming things. 
Seriously. I suck at it.

In high school all my friends had all these really cool screen names for AIM and MSN (yeah, this was waaaay back when MSN was still cool lol) so I needed mine to be awesome.

I sat at my computer for almost an hour trying to come up with a really cool bad ass screen name.
Finally my younger sister says "Just make it go with your name. Use alliteration. So what starts with A?"

:) And thats where my user name comes from.... my lack of imagination ha ha ha


No comments:

Post a Comment