Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

"Like" me on Facebook

I've FINALLY made a Facebook page so that way it will be easier for you guys to interact with me. I do have a business page that is for my freelance makeup artistry business but this new page will be strictly for all of my YouTube subscribers and followers. I'm constantly on Facebook, actually I have an unhealthy addiction to Facebook, so I will be posting updates constantly. Click on the link below to "like" the page so that way you can see pictures, makeup looks, product reviews, and other fun stuff that I will post daily.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/WhatStartsWithA/343161872361026

1 comment:

  1. I tried finding you on Facebook no go. How is the name written exactly on your page for Facebook? And for twitter?

    ReplyDelete